Thursday, October 15, 2009

Negative thoughts

Hi all. Today's blog will discuss a trial I am currently going thru.

I heard on the news the other day, that 10% of Americans are unemployed. That number shocked me! Unfortunately, I am one of the 10%.

I have been looking for a job for about 3 1/2 months. Now that may not seem like a long time, but think of it this way... I worked at the same company for 5 years! One of my personality traits is that I'm optimistic. However, this job loss is challenging me! The devil has been tempting me lately, to become sad and depressed.

There is some truth to negative thoughts. Here me out... I believe being negative is ok, in moderation. Everyone has a right to complain. Whether you vent your frustrations to other people or write about them in a journal, it helps you identify them. Once you identify your thoughts, you can take them to God. God will listen to your frustrations and you will be free from your negative thoughts.

What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment