Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An amazing experience

Hi all. I would like to share with you a very powerful experience I had 5 years ago. Before this experience, it felt like I was going to burn up from heat exhaustion and I even said I'd be guardian angel for a couple of my friends.

This is what happened... I was in downtown Milwaukee, on the corner of Milwaukee and Wisconsin streets. I was waiting for something. I saw VERY bright light in the distance. I watched as the bright light approached me, where I stood. I then saw it was a bus. There were 2 people standing next to me. I saw my neighbor Jim who died 10 years ago and my high school English teacher who died 6 years ago. They stood next to me. Jim walked on the bus and my English teacher whispered to me "get on the bus". I smiled at her and did not get on the bus.

Here it is, 2009, and I remember vividly what happened. I racked my brain trying to come up with an explanation and still do not have one.

Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment