Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Small Miracle on Thanksgiving

Hi everyone. This small miracle happened on Thanksgiving 2009.

I went to the early Thankgiving mass at my parish to watch my dad give his first homily. I prayed for my Grandma G. (She passed away 4 years ago and always joined us for our Thanksgiving meal.) I prayed that she was happy and at peace with God in heaven.

When we got back home, my brother and I walked into the living room. He looked out the window and into our crab apple tree. He saw 2 things and asked me what they were. I wasn't sure so he yelled to our mom, who was in the kitchen. She saw woodpecker and something else. (It was bright red.)
She took out her binoculars and then she saw it... It was an apple! She then called my dad and he also saw it. We all were in amazement that a regular sized apple was in our tree!

The red apple in the tree represented "Grandma G". She IS happy and will be with us for Thanksgiving, in spirit.

Have you experienced a miracle in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment